Are you buying a home?
Here's what you need to know!
When I represent you as your buyer's agent, I use my 30 plus years of experience to help you, educate you, and protect your interest in purchasing a home.
I explain the positives and the negatives of your transaction:
- Helping you weigh the information about quality and value
- Ensuring you purchase the right home for the right reasons
- Protecting you from making a bad or emotional decision
Here’s the process:
- Getting you pre-qualified for a mortgage loan. Pre-qualifying assures sellers you have the financial resources for a clean purchase. My reputable lenders offer my clients the lowest rates while providing the most reliable financing options available.
- Determining what type of neighborhood you would like to live – what school district, proximity to work, shopping, churches, entertainment, and shopping. It is most important that it feels right when you drive through the selected neighborhoods. Once the area is determined, we begin the search for the right home for you.
- Deciding what type of home and features do you want?
- Viewing homes in the determined neighborhoods that meet your needs.
- Preparing a value analysis (CMA) to determine the home is asking price is fair.
- Preparing a justification of offer, which is a written presentation to the seller that presents the factual evidence to back up your offer, making it credible and worthy.
- Accepting the contract and securing your right to purchase the home.
- Guiding you through the inspection, appraisal, loan, and closing process, working with the lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and attorneys to make sure you meet all the contract terms and conditions.
- Closing the sale.